20.2.11

Departure

"Like the sunset, all we could do is watch as the beauty fades into the horizon. Nothing we could do to stop it, only to appreciate it more and capture that window of time in our memories, hopefully for eternity."

Life feels different at every phase. Liken an adventure story from a fairy tale, each chapter brings new conquest, new villains, new challenges and new terrains that our little heroes must overcome to ultimately save the princess. As the pages of my life flips, I would enter into a new chapter once again.

I officially felt left behind since the last known college mate of mine has moved into the working world too. Everyone is now in the euphoria of money-making and goal achieving. For once in my life, I felt like I’m too slow. Heh! It’s not like I’m not making an effort, but the unconventional methods applied does sort of lack the general consensus to boost confidence. Trading and investment may seem like a sure way, but just after one year of experience, I felt that I have much to learn and investing is really not for everyone. Talent, time, patience and effort are essential to make success from this endeavor and I seriously doubt I have all the keys. Yet, if I don’t knock, how would I know if its lock, eh? Time will tell.

I’ve been in Australia for 2 years now. Each, a journey of its own. The first was by far the most enjoyable and happiest, but ironically making it the most regrettable. It will remain as a memory I treasure kept in my vault of reminiscence. Life took ironic turns. As I learn to appreciate memories better, my second year was hectic, busy and to a certain extent boring. It was a great sample to my future life in Australia, and I must say I didn’t enjoy it all that much. As the third year approaches, I wonder how it would turn out to be. A roller-coaster ride no doubt, but screams of fear or screams of joy, I can’t tell.

The last few days, I have been meeting up as many friends as I could for the customary pre-departure catch up. I must say I’ve been very luck to know each and every one of them, which added colors to my black and white pages. I knew I was the anti-social kind with a liking of being alone, yet they show me the warmth of company I will miss in Sydney. I doubt I could be lucky again getting to know such a rowdy bunch there, which cast doubts about my decision to stay there.


Bah, the mix of feelings in my brains is killing me now. I used to be so stale of emotions. There are so much on my mind now. The fact that I do not see my future self in front of me now disappoints me. Because this proves that a time machines was never built in my life time, for I would have used to come back to this point, and tell myself, if it’s all worth it in the future. I’m so lost… Maybe my friends are right, I should really get a partner I can talk to and share my soul with, but yet, it’s easier said than done =S

Lemme tell you a secret....


Shhh...

No comments:

Post a Comment