28.3.11

MATH

I guess this is my first blog since i came back to Sydney, that is, a month ago. Been kept up with ample things (still is) but i shall return to my lil diary/blog.

There are so much going through my mind that i hardly have a good sleep these days. I missed my usual carefree self where nothing can bring my mood down. Conclusion, growing up is no fun! Now i know why grown-up smiles so much lesser and seems so much more unhappy, i think i am getting there...

Anyway, i have quiz coming soon so i shall focus on my more recent problems rather than thinking about the long term ones. And by the end of this week, a lot would have been settled (i hope) and if not, i'll be stressing for another few more weeks. Really hope my path clears up for me now. Shall not write much today, but will be back for frequent updates! =p

Whoever that does this ought to know!

=p. Funny thing is, the A in math can be 'Awesome' as well! Food for thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment