10.2.11

If not now, when?

"I do not wish to learn many skills, know many things, and have many friends. I only need one extraordinary skill, know something very well and have some true friends."


The Chinese New Year is evidently over, with much of the people back to work and busy with their life making success, my life is once again reduced to a boring routine of helping my parents and studying for IELTs. The only luxury that I can have now seems only to have a good book to read and some peace to concentrate on my Hope Fund.

Speaking of which, my time is almost up here in Malaysia. About 2 weeks or less from now, I’ll be far away again, this time, not knowing when I’ll be back again. I have much to do actually, IELTs exams coming this sat and next mon, making my dental appointment and finishing up my shop list. I guess the next time I set foot here, friends will come in big cars handing me business cards with big titles. This trip, everyone was talking about their dreams and their plans on getting there. Some maybe more secretive than others, but I really don’t see the point of hiding it. However nuisance it is, it is but a dream =p

I really think I am a simple guy. I don’t need a job with high positions, just one that pays me what I’m worth. I don’t really need a fancy job, maybe even just an ordinary bank job that gives me more free time to work on my own Hope Fund. I believe investing for myself is much better than helping the bank do it and getting paid just a small share of it. Sadly, making a profit from trading is far tougher than I imagined. I really want to put more effort into it, master the skills and make it work, but so far, the lack of capital has made Hope Fund a standstill. With the ability to grow the fund but not enough money to grow on sucks!

Life is such a bitch.

Those with the money are wasting them on unnecessary or temporal pleasures of luxury. Some stuff them in the bank thinking that they are growing it. Those who have the heart and knowledge to grow or even multiply it are however, does not have the money. Another idiotic phase of life.

I really wanted to sell the funds to friends despite my principle of not wanting to mix friendship and business. But in light of the riskiness of the fund and many really don't save much, i really hate to see friendship turns sour from such a thing. Then again, if one of Warren Buffet's friend trusted him when he's started his fund, the friend could have easily become a billionaire by now. I'm not saying i could but i really wanna share this opportunity with others too and i really want the money. After all, this is my dream =p and i don't want this opportunity to slip through!



It's risky, yes, but isn't this the best time to risk it all?



On a side note, to someone stalking my blog, you know who you are. I think you are the only one reading this blog. And I really don’t think you know me good enough, haha, I shall sit down and listen on how you analyze me one day =D

No comments:

Post a Comment