31.3.11

Ignore the World

I really wonder if i am ready for this. And i'm pretty sure i'm now too frustrated and tired that i will regret writing this post.

Only in times of trouble that one really do realize, how cold this world is. That after all, you are really alone. I, am really alone here. Nobody understands what i'm going through, andyet they stand at the sidewalks giving advice and instructions like they knew it all. I hate being strong all the time, i hate being smart all the time, because at times like this, who can i turn to? There is really no one i can really depend on, that can even share some of my troubles.

Is coming here really the right choice? Is staying here really worth it? I just wish, for once, as i have never wished before, that i can ignore the world, and just do whatever i want. I am, indeed, born with nothing. But why, do i have to bear all this now, even when i know, i'm leaving with nothing as well. Damn it...



And for my up coming Actuarial 5105 quiz,i really dun understand why its got to be this hard. Can't you make a few SIMPLE, SHORT question that people understands and HAVE ENOUGH time to do? Instead of SEVEN IMPOSSIBLE question in one hour so that you will never have time to finish but just so you have SOMETHING to write on the paper. Yes, thank you, and this will be my reply, although, i need to find, more than a 'x'.



And yes, i promised myself not to whine this year, and i am regretting this already. I'm too weak afterall.

1 comment:

  1. *super likes that comment! hahahha.. it so suits my course. what more when ME is the acronym for Maths with Economics ^^

    ReplyDelete