9.1.11

To do List !

I just realized I’m in such a situation. Allow me to demonstrate it, graphically…



I have been feeling exceptionally free last week and this weekend as well since there is nobody to meet up or much to do. So I begin listing stuff I should do before I head back and before I realize it, I’m running out of time. Just a to-do list to remind me before I go back to Sydney;

1 – Registering for IELTS classes and examinations and when these start, I will have daily classes. Man, didn’t expect class to start this early.

2 - Police Clearance. So much to prepare for it like passport photos and statutory declaration and I have to go all the way to Putrajaya!

3 – Shopping. There was a list of things I need to refill for my Aussie supply. Time to find that list and tick it off!

4 – One more subject am pending approval from my university to enroll in. Seriously, they need approval from so many department for me just to enroll in a subject that supposedly beyond my scope. Seriously, isn’t that my problem and shouldn’t you let me worry about it? Tsk..

5 – Renew my driver’s license due to expire soon. xD

6 – Need to reformat my computer. Its been buggy since I got there and wanna make sure it’s all smooth before I bring it on a bumpy journey of programming again =D

7 – Doing my research for the HOPE fund !

Doesn’t seems like it’s a lot right. But I have only a month or so to do it, considering Chinese New year in the Middle and a week to pack my stuff back to Aussie land. I guess this will keep me very busy like those around me ^^”

2 comments:

  1. Things to do No.5 - Renew driving license...No need la! Haha..I thought you got a driver wan? Haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha,

    Really? I thought so too but it seems my driver is always busy, only fetch me once since im back for 1 month. Haih...

    =p

    ReplyDelete