29.11.10

Till we meet again... Sydney

Tomorrow i will be back to KL for my summer holidays!

There's always this clingy feeling when leaving a place you've stayed for some time. Like the last day of a very long vacation, i've always got this sentimental feeling of not wanting to leave, even though i will be back in just a 2-3 months time. Do i really like this place that much? Or i just doesn't feel like going back to Malaysia? I can't tell. Most likely neither is the answer...

Sydney have indeed brought me this whole different experience than that of when i was in Melbourne for a year. I would not compare them as there or no where near the same. The people i am with, the place i stay, the studies i do, the life i generally live by, are totally worlds apart. Yes, i did like the life in Melbourne which i left wishing i had enjoyed it more and that it would last longer. But who doesn't recall a period of their past? Just like our childhood memories. As for Sydney, i guess i did enjoy enough not to regret, or that the fact i'm planning to stay for good gives me the feeling not to long for it more. I wonder why...

Life feels like a journey to me. And in this journey i travel many places, meet many people, and try many things. Some will remain in my heart forever while some will be blown away life sands in the ocean breeze. As i look back the path i went, i really wondered if i was merely a shadow or other's past or have i carved a footstep deep enough to endure the test of time. Next year, i will once again move on to a new place, meeting new people, doing different things. I really wonder how this journey of mine will turn out. As for now, lets get back and see how my good'ol friends are doing with their journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment