7.12.10

Imagine

Can anything be the same, after enduring the winds of change?

Met up with some my old class and college mates recently and found that so much have changed, with them and maybe me as well. I wonder if going into the working world really changes someone? Does the stress, the responsibilities and the burden makes one more mature? Does they make one more realistic?

Or maybe i have not grown in the past year, living in some idealistic world of mine. But i still believe in all those dream i speak of when i was then young, don't think i will ever lose faith in them. Maybe they would now all think that i am being naive, but i thought we all once thought it is achievable. What changed? Have everyone grown-up except me?

No matter. I am always an outlier not by brilliance but by ideals and believe and i won't mind being so forevermore. I should do something, to change it all, to make it possible. Not for everyone or anyone but myself, to show that every reality begins nothing more than a dream.

For now, i shall indulge in the idealistic believe made immortal by words of John Lennon. People, friends, please Imagine once more...

No comments:

Post a Comment