6.11.10

Emptycup Reloaded!

Ah, finally, i feel the pressure of my back again, thought not completely, at least just slightly and there is s sight of relief. My finals are finally done and here i am back, to blogging again. I wonder if anyone still visits here thought? Or maybe i'm just merely talking to myself, which i do most of the time anyway =p

Well, exams didn't go very well. I really do think i flunk one of the course completely. I just don't want to worry about it know because i'm just so darn glad its over! I think i've studied more book in one year of Actuarial Studies than that of my past entire 21 years study life.

On a brighter note, am on holiday now which will be pretty free until my next hellish semester starts. But yet, i wonder why is there so much to do still on my to do list! It really does feels busier than before i was done with my exams. Heck!

Ow well, this is just a pre-notice for restarting of this blog, expect more to come ^^ is the next 3 months!

*On a site note, i really feel like i'm a born loner. More than i really think i am, more than i really wanna admit and i think i'm getting more of a loner now. I'm starting to dislike crowd and people coming into my life. What should i do? =S

No comments:

Post a Comment