9.10.11

A Fresh Start and a Job-less Apple.

They say "live everyday like it's your last". But if so, no one in the world would be working. One should look in the mirror, and ask yourself if this is how one wants to lead his live for entirety. If the answer is no, then something must be done, we, must change.

Procrastination had gotten hold of me once again! Despite being extremely free, i have again failed to been productive as is keeping this blog updated. Maybe cause there is really nothing much to my life for now. Everything have become so boring to me as i started losing interest in thing. Everyone around me seem to be busy, getting on with their lives, worried, struggling but at least for something meaningful in their lives. While me, being stuck in some vortex of time, unable to move forward. I have been job-hunting for say less than 2 months and still, nothing promising have shown up my path, all seems bleak and lost. I am honored to be showered with advices, that i should not be eager to rush into jobs, hold out for the right position and jobs in my profession just take time to find. Stories or precedents laid before me that others spent much longer unemployment periods than me and some, still trying. Maybe to others it seems easy, to stay back, relax, chill and slowly get a job. But in fact, it's a much greater challenge to me than i were to go through extremely difficult test and stress from studies. This brain of mine rebels at stagnation and needs work. I've been far to unproductive and lazy that even i despite it. I need something new in my life, and i shall start by changing a little.

Besides me, i guess Apple, the definition of sleek design and gadgets of the 21st century is also, 'Jobless'! Steve Jobs, was a great individual that should be admired and it was a great loss. He was a mere college drop out, sacked from his own firm and yet he achieved many more than any top college graduates could have imagine. Many are inspired by him, thinking that the world has lost yet another legendary figure. However, people should stop mourning over this loss and learn that anyone could be a new legend of their own. The very path we walk now could be one that too lead to great success. He was no so far different from any of us that are then still naive and ignorance. He found his passion and pursued it without hesitation and falter. So can we!

No comments:

Post a Comment