5.12.09

A new look!


How time flies when we are having fun. Christmas is almost here already!

Many things will change after this Christmas, for it is the end of the academic journey for many of my friends and the beginning of the career path. As for me, i have chosen to stay a little longer at this academic path. Studying yet again in a new city, i walk this path alone. And taking a course i too do not understand well, rumored with difficulty and confusion. My path ahead is so foggy that it worries even my over-confident heart. Then again, it is a path i chosen myself, so i will walk it with no regrets, whatever it brings me to.

Yet in the face of such changing times, i was in need of a change as well. Actually it was more for the graduation, and so a new look for the new path i had chosen. Lets look at the brighter side!



No comments:

Post a Comment