31.12.11

As the Rabbit hops away...

I could only sigh as 2011 hops away from me. If you were to ask me how did it go, i would think that this quote best describes it.

“There’s an old joke. Um… two elderly women are at a Catskill mountain resort, and one of ‘em says, ’Boy, the food at this place is really terrible.’ The other one says, ‘Yeah, I know; and such small portions.’ Well, that’s essentially how I feel about life – full of loneliness, and misery, and suffering, and unhappiness, and it’s all over much too quickly.” - Alvy Singer -

I know its pessimistic and sadistic, but that is exactly how my year felt like. I realized that in this world, people would push you around. Chances, opportunities, are taken, not given. I guess i have willed it before, or that i have said it a million times, that i shall be stronger, colder and not pushed around only to fail almost every time, again. I always asked myself what i lacked? The will, or the courage, or the reason to stand up against an external force, rather than absorbing it or rather tai-chi-ing it around.

As for 2012, i wish only for inner strength.I will keep hope, look forward, move on, and never regret! For once, a wise said to others: "You must never give in to despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road, and surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength."

To add a lil humor to this gloomy, emo post, this is a song or chat is something i shall recite for the years to come! Enjoy. =p

No comments:

Post a Comment