6.3.10

The warm morning shower

In a cold winter morning, it is actually pretty darn hard to wake up. And the best thing to do would be - to jump into a hot shower!

The feeling is unexplainable by words. At least with my standard of vocab. But it's definitely comfortable. With hot water gushing down from head to toe, the warmth it bring to my cold hands and legs and the heat that circulates my blood, jump-starting me to consciousness. It's like being reborn!

But there's a trick. There always be. For it was told 'If something is too good to be true, It probably is'.

Just like life itself and the many events that manifest in it. It's easy to get in, easier to stay in, but difficult to get out!

Although conscious, under the great comfort of heat and warmth, adding to the threat of stale shivers and unlimited coldness out there. I refuse to go out. There are some point of time that i thought i could stay in the shower forever. But just like any dream, it needs to be awaken. Sooner or later. Staying in the water for too long, my skin will start to blister or even before that, the hot water may very well run out.

So with bravery in my heart, steel my mind and walk out of the hot shower on a cold winter morning. Having faith that,

tomorrow,

There will be another shower. =p

And a better one. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment